*** Shipping cost & Methods ***
We have shipped orders to all parts of the world.
Flat Rate Shipping for world wide!!
* $9.4 by SAL "Economy airmail "(Delivery takes about 2-5 weeks.)
* no insurance, no tracking number
If you want to choose other shipping methods please let us know.
We can provide the other shipping methods.
When you want to the other shipping methods we will send new invoice for you.
* $17 by Airmail(Delivery takes 3-6 business days : to World Wide)
* no insurance, no tracking number
* $23 by EMS "Express Mail Service"( 2-4 business days : to World Wide)
* insurance and the tracking number included!!
Books will be sent from Japan within 1-2 days after the payment is confirmed.
Every order is carefully packaged to prevent damage.
This plastic wrap is excellent in durability. (http://www.animeartbookonline.com/index.php_files/plasticwrap.jpg)
Others cannot see the inside.
It never tears up this paper and never gets wet!!
*** Payment ***
We accept payment by PayPal only.
PayPal works in 190 countries and regions, and in 21 currencies - loved across the globe for its security.
Paypal accepts the credit card of various types, e-Check from your bank,,etc.
You will be redirected to PayPal website after selecting all order options. Follow instruction to complete your payment.
Your order will be completed once your payment is confirmed.
Please note that it may take up to 24 hours before the PayPal payment is confirmed.
If you are using a checking or savings account as your funding option through PayPal, it will take additional 3-4 business days before the payment is completed and for your order to be processed. Until then, the status of your order will be pending
*** Item condition ***
Manga99 never offers the book that cannot be read.
Whenever the book has some defects(damage, tears), we add it to the description.
All of the books are made in Japan.
All of the books are official book. Not cheap pirated copies.
Our goal is to offer a safe, convenient, and fun shopping experience.
There are new books & used books(second hands) in the Manga99.
We should explain about item condition.
* Brand New
A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages.
* Very Good
A book that does not look new and has been read but is in excellent condition. No obvious damage to the cover, with the dust jacket (if applicable) included for hard covers. No missing or damaged pages, no creases or tears, and no underlining/highlighting of text or writing in the margins. May have very minimal identifying marks on the inside cover. Very minimal wear and tear.
A book that has been read but is in good condition. Very minimal damage to the cover including scuff marks, but no holes or tears. The dust jacket for hard covers may not be included. Binding has minimal wear. The majority of pages are undamaged with minimal creasing or tearing, minimal pencil underlining of text, no highlighting of text, no writing in margins. No missing pages.
A book with obvious wear. May have some damage to the cover but integrity still intact. The binding may be slightly damaged but integrity is still intact. Possible writing in margins, possible underlining and highlighting of text, but no missing pages or anything that would compromise the legibility or understanding of the text.
* Bonus Extras
The limited editions of items released in Japan often include attractive bonuses.Whenever these are included in the book, we will describe. If these descriptions are not written on the page, the bonus extra is not included.
*** Returns ***
Sometimes you may have to return a book to us. Following policy describes the rules and procedures to apply to ensure this runs as smoothly as possible.
You may return all items sold by Manga99 within 7 days after you receive the commodity.
Returns may be the consequence of one of the following:
* Defective or damaged books
* Wrong books which have been delivered
* Books which are substantially different from the article as described on the Manga99.
We cannot accept returns of certain items, including:
* Any books that is not in its original condition
* A book where the packaging / description / pricing of the item has changed during the life cycle of an article. Conditions valid at the moment of the order placement (= purchase) rule the contract.
If any of the above mentioned rules are not met, we have to reject the return and thus cannot refund the goods value.
Procedure to follow:
* Send an email to us mentioning clearly your order number as title of your email as well as a clear description as to why the delivery does not meet the order: damaged or missing item, .. This will ensure we know a return is on its way.
* Wait for the return instructions (return full package or defective book or other). For items not matching the article details, you will need to obtain an approval to return the goods. Return the articles but ensure that further damage to the goods is avoided by ensuring they are properly packed.
Returns should be sent to:
* Adomidori co.,ltd.
Takasakishi Gunma 3700864
* Goods need to be sent back at the customer's expense. Goods which are returned without (sufficient) postage will be refused.
* Anime Art Book Online.com is not responsible for damages to the goods during the return of the shipment.
* Upon return of the goods, We will verify the validity of the complaint.
Upon acceptance, we will send same book again or money back.